Sunday, July 31, 2005

I procrastinate...

and yet, this time, knowing it's Tom's first trip to India, I decide to meticulously plan ahead. All train tickets were booked well in advance. Our hotel reservations are made. I did not, however, think of the possibility that Mumbai would get the most rain any part of India has seen since 1910. Apparently his flight is getting in at 2:30 in the morning, and that's from e-mails from his mom and a friend in San Francisco. My travel agent keeps telling me she'll call in 15 minutes, and never does (this has been going on for 2 hours), and no one picks up the phone at the airline. Seriously, this is the land of bloody call centers, and the airlines' phone numbers are always either busy or no one answers. I am a little worked up, even though I know things will work out. Eventually. So tha's it. I will post again when I get to Bombay, and post pictures of my last day in Hyderabad when I get somewhere with a USB port.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home