Friday, July 29, 2005

Less than three days...


Country Club
Originally uploaded by Maleaji.
Oddly, in the last few weeks I've actually broken down and joined a gym. At the Hyderabad country club. The gym is not great (the pool is cool, but it's always raining these days, so I haven't used it), but it's close to my house and since it has the allure of hot showers, which my house does not, I have been going regularly. The main building in the picture used to be the house of the prime minister of the Nizam's government, and while walking past its tiger skins on the wall makes me kind of sad, I can't deny that it's atmospheric. There are even silly-looking white geese waddling around the lawns.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of gym...

7:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home