Sunday, July 31, 2005

Crap.

My travel agent wouldn't tell me what the status of my flight was. This irritated me. I spent over two hours calling the travel agent and the airline, and Tom's airline, without being able to get an answer out of anyone. Since I live close to the airport, I just decided to go and find out what was up. Turns out my flight is cancelled, and the people at Tom's airline couldn't tell me anyhing about when or if his plane would make it to Bombay (I'm worried he's going to be diverted to Delhi or something.) The people at his airline were also really unfriendly, but I was also flipping out a little, so they might not have been totally out of line. Actually, yeah they were out of line. So... the people at my airline said they could put me on a flight at 1:40, but it was already 1:15, and since my flight wasn't until 5, I hadn't brought my considerable pile of luggage with me. As it stands, I might be able to get on a flight at 8, if it doesn't get canceled. The website of Tom's airline isn't working, and no one is picking up the phone at their office. I ate lunch with my roommate and am trying figure out what to do, while knowing that the only thing I can do is wait and see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear... I hope everything works out!

Just remember that it's not like Tom's never traveled before... he'll be fine.

7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home